Friday, April 21, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy...


Wow, has it been over a month since I posted any memoir, anecdote, paper, article, expose, commentary, or any other depiction of thought or reason (or the lack there of)?

The last month or so, I have been traveling, visiting three Katrina sites (Bayou Le Batre, Alabama, Gulfport, Mississippi, and Kenner/New Orleans, Louisiana)…which I will be sharing in upcoming postings. We also visited friends and family in the great metropolitan towns of Marion and Noblesville, Indiana, and like always, the time spent with them was rejuvenating. In addition to traveling, all of my classes this semester have been back loaded; therefore, much of my spare time has been filled with reading, writing papers, and studying for exams. Nevertheless, it has all been good stuff, and I am really enjoying the challenges and rewards.

Well, that is a very brief snippet of what has been consuming my life for the last couple of weeks! Until next time…

1 comment:

The Swartys said...

Hey man, swarthout here, wanted to say hello and give you a shout. Am heading to New Orleans this next month, love to chit chat with ya about your time. Give me a shout of what not. Tell the wife hello.