Thursday, February 09, 2006

If "My" Life Was A Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

I have always wondered, if my life was made into a movie, what type of movie would it be (Action, Drama, a Love Story)? Who would play me in the movie (Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Owen Wilson)? Would it break all kinds of records, ranking up there with 'Titanic', 'Lord of the Rings', and the like?

Man, was I wrong...check it out.

The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

  • You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
  • Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!
  • Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite
Interested in seeing what genre and best movies match with 'your' life? Go ahead, click on the link below and see what genre and movies best represent you!

9 comments:

Summers said...

That's great :) I do like Office Space, but I am not for sure about the other two :) However, the genre and descriptions seem good. You should have Kris try it...it would be interesting to see his genre and movie matches.
Hope all is going well!

-J-

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

lani - I got the same results. I understand Showgirls... but Office Space? Comeon! :)

JR Tschopp said...

My life doesn't need to be a movie. It revolves enough around them as it is. If it became a movie, that would be the ultimate irony I'm thinking.

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

If this sight tells me my movie would be like Star Trek does that make me a nerd?

Josh Jackson said...

***The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic***

But I'm not sure I knew the answers to all the questions...I guessed on some because my potential "real" answer wasn't an option.

But if the movies speak of my genre, then I'm in. Office Space is in top 10 and The Big Lebowski is top 50. I haven't seen Showgirls (seriously, I haven't!). :)

Tim said...

What's up jeremy, this is tim. The guy you married one time and I think you jump started my car is subzero temps...among other things. Just thought I would say yo. I have 2 'blogs' to check out. One a rambling one and the other is one about the movies I work on. Check it!

Oh yeah, I'm a Film Noir.

tim

Summers said...

Jesse: If it helps any, if your life were a movie, I would watch it :)

Dave: Good question...however, if it does make you a nerd, there would probably be a million of ya'! By the way, did you watch the Snowboarding competition? If Zig and Brandon had a kid, it would look exactly like the US Snowboarder who won gold (Shaun White)...seriously, check out his pic on espn.com!

Summers said...

Josh,

It was good hearing from you...I would be interested in knowing your 'real' answers!


Kris,

When I read yours, I starting laughing because of the truth in our results...Andrea agreed :) !
Hope all is going well.


Tim,

It is good hearing from you. I'd love to check out your blogs, but what are the addresses?
By the way, I was thinking about the glory days in Moline, and thought about our late nights...man, I miss getting my butt kicked in Halo :) [actually, I don't, I hated it :) ]!!!
Tell Trish I said hello, and send me those addresses.